Montague Credit Union
Find contact information of Montague Credit Union: official web-site, address, phone numbers, products, reviews about bank
More about bank
Metro Credit Union amalgamated with Stella Maris Credit Union in North Rustico on October 1st, 2013, and officially became Provincial Credit Union in November of 2013. On January 1, 2015, Montague Credit Union joined the team and became part of Provincial Credit Union, bringing our total number of offices to four. The original Metro Credit Union was incorporated on December 8th, 1968 and operated under Charter Number 70. Metro was formed through a merger of three Credit Unions already in existence within the Charlottetown area. These Credit Unions were St. Dunstan’s and Charlottetown, which were originally organized during the 1930’s, and Capital Credit Union, which was formed in October of 1962. In addition, over the years a number of other Credit Unions joined with Metro. In November 1981, Metro Credit union relocated from Queen Street to 281 University Avenue in Charlottetown. This new, more visible location and facility enabled the credit union to grow and expand in the community. In 1995, Metro Credit Union opened Charlottetown’s first 24-hour drive-thru ATM, and in August of 2001, opened a branch office in Stratford, Provincial Credit Union now serves nearly 16,000 members from various communities in and around the Charlottetown area and the north shore including: Charlottetown, West Royalty, Stratford, Sherwood, Scotchfort, Rocky Point, Brackley, Hillsborough Park, East Royalty, Cornwall, Winsloe, North River, Crossroads, Elliot River, Fort Augustus, Pownal, as well as North Rustico, Cavendish, and Montague. Provincial Credit Union is part of the PEI Credit Union System, which today serves more than 60,000 members with a complete range of professional products and services.
Author: Prostobank Consulting
Source: banks website